




Easter Eggs
I know, I know, Easter is still weeks away. But ever since we had the kids we have been so excited for each upcoming holiday. We have the Christmas tree up at the beginning of December, we get our pumpkins weeks before Halloween and now with Easter, we have already started to paint Easter Eggs. The paint has a sparkle to it. Also, the paint is glow in the dark. So after we painted them we had to take them into the closet to check out the glow in the dark effect. Very cool. The girls response was....oh....like glow sticks at Kaili's house? (Kaili had gotten them glow sticks to play with at their last sleepover there).
We accidently broke 2 of the eggs while we were painting so after all the hard work we sat down to eat them. I told them... hold on while I take out the yellow part of the egg. To which they responded... oh.... you mean the yolk. I was surprised that they even knew the work yolk. They surprise me all the time. Fun, fun. I can't wait for James to come home from work to see the beautiful eggs.
7 comments:
I was teaching them about the "yolk" the other day. That's why they were saying it, I love how they will pull it out of a hat here and there. So funny! Nice eggs!
Oh I just had to add another comment, maybe just maybe try and avoid using GREEN as your font, no one can read it, I had to highlight it to read. Just cause you have a new LuluLemon sweater that is GREEN doesn't mean you need to pick green for EVERYTHING! :)
What green. I think you're going a little coo coo. haha
So spring is coming at Penticton...
Your Story makes me surprise always. How they are growing so fast !!! I miss rhem so much.
So cute.....
Yes, Easter is coming too.
What a beautiful prepare for !!!
We should think about what we can do ourselves for coming Easter.
I can't wait until Kynan is old enoughto paint easter eggs. Right now he would just eat them or the paint. I love holidays too. Even before Kynan, I try and convince Dana to put up our tree in mid November. It usually doesn't fly though.
they look like they are concentrating so hard!!! so cute!
I've noticed that you've been visiting my blog site to read about my "dictator." How come your kids look so well behaved? Every picture of the "dictator" has her screaming bloody mary with a twisted body shot. I guess I should celebrate the holidays with her rather than celebrating with a bottle of vino...
Post a Comment