Sunday, March 12, 2006













Alex & Rachel

I thought that mom and dad would be a little disappointed if they only saw a picture of Tobi today so I thought I would add these pics of the girls. It's beautiful and sunny here today. A little chilly but it's weather that makes you want to be outside. When is my family going to finally move to here? If the mountains, the lake and clean fresh air isn't enought to entice you, there's more motivation....we're getting a Winners store next month!

It's usually on Sunday afternoons that I really wished that we all lived closer together. So we can all meet at someone's house and have a huge meal together and have all the cousins run around and play together. Well I really miss you guys and wish you were here. Big hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

A Winners in Penticton??? Where are they going to get all the clothes from? Suzy Shear?!? Bootlegger?!? Walmart?? We will move there when one of these stores open: Ikea, Mexx, Club Monaco, Banana Republic, BeBe, or Lululemon. I promise. As for my latest blog, I copied you! SHHH...don't tell Kaili!

Anonymous said...

Hi, there is so beautiful backyard, and cute twins.
I wish I could be there.

Have a nice week starting all new sun rise.

Dad