
Happy Birthday Kathleen!
Kathleen turned 3 today and Alex and Rachel were invited to her Birthday party. They had a great time. We ate hotdogs, sushi and carrot cake and played with all our little friends.
This is a picture of baby Steven. He's Kathleen's 4 month old younger brother. He's so adorable and he is such a good baby. He was so content just lying in the middle of all the birthday commotion all afternoon long.




And Alex and Rachel were soooo pooped on the way home. Thanks Kathleen for inviting us to your birthday party. It sure was fun. And thanks for the cool watches in the loot bag. Love them.
3 comments:
The girls look like angels sleeping! What's in Alex's hand? She looks like she's holding onto something so tight...like she doesn't want to let go. The party sounded fun..I'll call the girls later and ask them about it. I may be able to trick them into talking to me on the phone by asking them details about what fun things they did at the party!
Alex is holding her loot bag. Even though she is sleeping. The loot bags had these cool play watches, and crazy straws and pencils. They LOVED the loot bags. Funny, how you picked that out in the picture
I love this picture of rachel. Those pig tails are so precious. I love sleeping children. It's like you can see all their innocence all at once.
Post a Comment