Yes Audrey JUNK does mean that. But Robin and I only refer to male "parts" as "junk". Hehe! The pictures are so cute. Too bad you didn't use a flash on the one of them hugging, you can hardly see them. But it's adorable!!! Glad you guys had fun! I miss them and I've only not seen them for a couple of days!!! See ya tomorrow!
It sounds like and looks like you had a wonderful day as a family. The girls are so beautiful. I hope you and James were able to snag a few alone minutes. I love the El Dorado too. It's so yummy. Glad you had a good time, Audrey. Susan & Dana
Kaili...you copied me using the work "junk"!!! Rob and I used to call only male parts "junk" too...female parts "junk drawers"...but then it all became junk. junk junk junk. Audrey likes Good Junk...ha ha ha...
5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the girls hugging in their bathing suits! So cute! Is that buffet the place that you took me to?
Yes Joyce. That's the place that we went to together. Does Junk really mean that?
Yes Audrey JUNK does mean that. But Robin and I only refer to male "parts" as "junk". Hehe!
The pictures are so cute. Too bad you didn't use a flash on the one of them hugging, you can hardly see them. But it's adorable!!!
Glad you guys had fun! I miss them and I've only not seen them for a couple of days!!!
See ya tomorrow!
It sounds like and looks like you had a wonderful day as a family. The girls are so beautiful. I hope you and James were able to snag a few alone minutes. I love the El Dorado too. It's so yummy. Glad you had a good time, Audrey.
Susan & Dana
Kaili...you copied me using the work "junk"!!! Rob and I used to call only male parts "junk" too...female parts "junk drawers"...but then it all became junk. junk junk junk. Audrey likes Good Junk...ha ha ha...
Post a Comment