
Last night
I had to take these photos of Alex and Rachel at Silvano & Angela's place last night. They had such a good time there. They loved playing with Amanda (Angela's niece) who is almost 5 years old. She was so good at sharing her barbies and books with the girls. They loved playing with the barbies. But were totally scared off by buff Ken. (The Ken doll looks so different from what I remember him to look like).

This is a picture of them having a 'picnic' dinner of pizza and veggies with dip on the ottomon in the living room (that's Amanda of course & Angela's mom in the pic). They played so well with Amanda. They seemed so grown up eating supper without my help last night.

And they had their first taste of an Oreo cookie. Their reaction.... it's black like chocolate with some white inside.....yummy mama.
This is a funny picture. I love their reaction to the Ken doll. The ...no thank you.... look.
And of course the fish tank. They love going over there because of it. And it wasn't any different this time. Silvano let them feed the fish (even though they were already fed that evening). Which the girls were so happy about. Seeing the fish eat up colorful pellets.
Thanks Silvano & Angela for a great time last night. The food was delicious....very impressed with the Osso Buco (am I even spelling that correctly?). And your family was warm and friendly like always.
And I have to share one funny thing that happened yesterday afternoon. Alex had a late nap yesterday so we had to wake her up at 6pm to go out. I put on the light to her room, and Rachel was touching her hands and face softly saying, Wake up Lala, Wake up. But Alex kept on snoozing away. So Rachel turns to me and says....think we need an alarm clock. So funny.
Dad, are you disappointed that Japan beat Korea 6-0 last night? James watched part of the game until it got delayed because of the rain. Oh well, they did really well in the series.
Well, it's so beautiful outside. After lunch we will go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Probably spend the afternoon at the park. Or go bug Kaili or something like that. Hope you guys are having a good weekend.
2 comments:
Yeah right, you didn't come and bug me, not that I was here earlier to know, but yeah! Did you go to Apex? That would have been soooo cool!
Enjoy the sunshine!
Oh Audrey we ARE going to Kelowna so call me to let me know what size and what all you want.
An alarm clock?!? Is there a word that they don't know?? They are so funny. And I can't believe they have never had an Oreo cookie before...they know what an alarm clock is, but didn't know what an Oreo was?? What kind of weird mama are you? P.S. I love the picture of them and the fishtank!
Post a Comment