It's Thursday evening and my weekend has already started!! Yeah! I'm off to Vancouver tomorrow morning. Just for a quick one night stay returning on Saturday afternoon. BUT.... I'm acting a little bi-polar about it. I'm excited to go on one hand so that James and I can spend some time alone, go shopping and eat some good Chinese food. (I can't wait to eat some black bean crab at our favorite Chinese place the Pink Pearl...Joyce do you miss it?) And on the other hand.... I don't want to leave the kids. I really am going to miss them. It's already bothering me and I haven't left home yet. I know they will be very well looked after it's just that I don't like leaving them overnight. I'll be fine but I'm sure I'll be running off the plane on Saturday to see their smiling faces again.
Here are some recent pictures that Kaili took of Alex and Rachel:





She even took a very handsome picture of Tobi. Maybe he's starting to grow on her....
Alex and I went to see a new Naturopath today. The Naturopath is starting Alex on some Chinese herbs to see if that will help stimulate some hair growth. She didn't have any on hand so we will have to pick the herbs up next week. I really hope that it helps. I know that she is a beautiful girl with or without hair but as a parent I feel a lot of stress about it. Alex and Rachel both got stickers and vitamins when Alex's appointment was over. I swear they both love going to see doctors because they always get some stickers.
Well, better go clean up dinner dishes and pack for my trip.
Bye,
Audrey
4 comments:
They are both very beautiful girls. I always love looking at pictures of them. I hope you have a good time in Vancouver. I am sure the girls will have a ton of fun with Kaili (I assume she and Rob are looking after them). It's normal to worry about our children, but everything will work out. I think maybe Kaili took the pic of Toby for you, Audrey. I really don't think he is growing on her (LOL).
Susie is so RIGHT!!! I did take the picture for you Audrey Mama! Haha!! He is so NOT growing on me!!!
You will have a good time in Van. enjoy yourself, the girls will have fun too, and run to your arms at the airport, no worries!
Plus re: Alex's hair, I don't know if I ever want her to grow hair, I love her head!! And so does Sha (wink wink! Haha!).
I think it's great to look into natural things to do to help stimulate hair growth, but I think as parents you can't let it bother you I have heard of too many situations where the child felt really "out of place" or "unloved" just by the vibe they got from their parents about some kinda of "something" that wasn't "normal" in the parents eyes. Alex is EXTREMELY smart and she doesn't know any different. She is a beautiful girlie inside and out!!
You got a free without babies. Sometime both of you and children need such a own time.
Anyway have a nice weekend and enjoy chinese food which I liked it.
I remembered that place too.
Travel safe and may God bless you and your family.
Dad
PINK PEARL?? SO LUCKY!!! Remember not to wear anything white...or anything nice for that matter! Hope you have a blast, and don't worry about your monkeys...they will have fun with Crazy Kaili! And by the way, Alex has the perfect shaped head! Her tattooed-auntie will bring her to get some funky piercings when she's old enough and she will look funky and stylish!!
Post a Comment