


March 29th, 2006
Today is Tobi's 7th birthday. I can't believe that he's already 7 years old. Where does the time fly? And it's amazing that it's already Wednesday. It seems like the week just began and it's already half over. I'm feeling tired today and old. Which is weird because the weather was so beautiful today. It's just my mood at the moment.
Luckily I have my two kids to make me laugh. My sister, Susan, from Montreal sent them a package in the mail today. Susan knows exactly what my girls like to play with. Part of their wonderful present today was Pooh bear lip balm. Orange scented. Which they LOVED. They put so much on that there was a shine from the bottom of their nose to the top of their chin, as well as to their cheeks. And when you kiss them, they feel sticky. Such lovely sweet kisses from my girls and big bear hugs. What am I feeling down about? Which reminds me of Kaili's favorite quote...Too Blessed to be Stressed. So true.
4 comments:
Are you asking us what you are feeling down about? Are we suppose to guess? Hahaha! Nice pictures.
No Kaili...I'm just showing you guys how moody I'm feeling. Sheesh...
Moody when you have a girl wearing a bright pink "I (heart) Mommy" t-shirt?!? Don't worry, you still look like a young'un. Just put on your new Lululemon gear and some lipstick and you'll feel better. Kiss your smelly moustashed birthday-puppy for me!
Moody when you have a girl wearing a bright pink "I (heart) Mommy" t-shirt?!? Don't worry, you still look like a young'un. Just put on your new Lululemon gear and some lipstick and you'll feel better. Kiss your smelly moustashed birthday-puppy for me!
Post a Comment