March 18th, 2006 - Birthday wishes
I want to start the blog off by wishing my nephew, Victor, a Happy Birthday! I wish that I was there to go see the Shaggy movie with you and your buddies and eat some of your delicious birthday cake.
I called him this morning to wish him a great day, and to tell him that I love him and was sending him lots of hugs and kisses. To which he responded, "oh... OK.... do you want to talk to my mom now?" Which I thought was soooooo funny because he is such a cool dude who does NOT like to talk on the phone. Susan, I hope you can get some rest now that the party is over and you have survived bringing 9 kids to the movie theatre and back to your house for cake. I really wish I was there to help you today.
As for my day so far... it's been relaxing. I actually made it to my Pilates class this morning. Yahoo! AND I committed myself to a Pilates Monday evening class that starts at the beginning of April and runs for 6 weeks. Got to get in shape for the spring weather (and justify the fact that I want to buy some lululemon clothing). But I must admit that I suck at Pilates. I just don't get the whole breathing and exhaling, and lengthening of the body. I guess I just have to go more often for all the info to "click". I'm concentrating so much on what the teacher is saying that I lose track of which body part I'm suppose to be focusing on. But I do love it. I love lying there on the mat just focusing on me and my breathing. It's quiet time for me. And I get to see my friend, Monica, (she's taking the class with me) so double bonus.
I also have to admit that I miss my eagle friend. I haven't seen him/her in days. I keep scanning the scenery in search of this wonderful bird. I don't know a lot about birds. I can recognize only a few kinds. Usually the most basic ones that even my kids know. Like pigeon, goose, duck, robin, quail, bald eagle, etc... My brother in law, Daniel, is an avid bird watcher. He loves going out for hours on end to bird watch. I never really understood this hobby and truthfully thought it was a little wacky but look at me now. I'm actually thinking about this eagle friend and early in the morning looking outside with anticipation to see him/her again. Where are you eagle friend? I miss you.
Speaking about Daniel.... it's his birthday today too. Happy Birthday Daniel if you are reading this. (Sorry about the previous wacky comment.) Hope you had a great day with your family.
Tonight we are off to have dinner at Sylvano and Angela's place. The girls love going there because of the beautiful fish tank that they have. Their highlight is if Sylvano lets them feed the fish. I've been thinking about getting a fish tank for the girls and buy some gold fish but then I thought it over and will wait until we are in our own house.
Well sorry that there are no pictures of the girls but blogger isn't allowing me to upload any picture at the moment. Will try again tomorrow. Have a good night everyone.
2 comments:
Considering you and I are a lot alike in some ways...I would advise against the whole fish thing. Remember YOU will have to clean the tank. Don't you remember my story of how my fish jumped out of the bowl when I was in the middle of cleaning it? When I freaked out, screaming, trying to pick up the fish with a paper towel because I was too scared to pick it up with my bare hands? Then Rob coming home, asking why the fish was "bent" all weird? Then it died a couple of days later, and I felt sooo guilty for not just picking up the fish and putting it back in the water right away, instead of standing there for a few minutes, screaming while it flipped around on my kitchen floor? Let the girls experience fish at Sylvano's. Trust me...you won't enjoy cleaning the tank.
i'm responding with rachel jung. Rachel says: jhgfk hjllllllllllll jhjgft chjklpnm rax.
that means she loves the fishies and eagles too!
Post a Comment