Friday, March 10, 2006







It's a beautiful morning....

Every morning when I wake up and look at this spectacular view I am amazed. And it always looks a little different depending on the weather. The mountains look so different after a snowfall, the water changes so many hues and its either smooth as a mirror or choppy with the wind. I will definitely miss this view.

And I love waking up and not having to rush to work for 6:30am. And it's so fun to wake up to listen and watch the girls play. For the past few days they are really into my shoes. "Bye Bye Mama... give me kiss....me going shopping...." They can play this game for an hour!

Have a good weekend Everyone.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I can't wait to play all their make-believe games when they visit in May! Captain Hook is coming! Captian Hook is coming! Run! Run! How many hours did we play that game with Romy?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Guys,
specially Alex and Rachel!!!
they are so cute, I miss them so much.
I am waiting May.....

I wish I would be there....

Dad