From their first words in the morning, they make James and I crack up.
My sleepy Rachel woke up this morning, stretched, I hugged her and asked her if she had a great sleep to which she responded…. Yes mama…..can I go change my clothes now? So funny. She loves getting dressed in the morning. And then again in the afternoon and then again in the evening. If she spills anything…even water… on her shirt, she wants to go change it. So she went and chose her outfit for the day. A red moose tshirt with pink floral pants. And she put on her blue watch as an accessory. She was ready to go at 5:30am! As for Alex she wanted to stay in her cosy flannel pjs. Rachel picked out a blue fishy tshirt for her to wear today and was following her around this morning saying…you want to wear this one today?…..to which Alex would say no….but Rachel kept trying to get her to change.
Also it appears that we have this ant problem in our bathroom. I killed about 4 of them last night and then another 2 this morning. So I went to tell James that we have an ant problem. Right away the girls come running to me (they hear EVERYTHING that goes on in our house…. Even if it seems like they are playing and not listening) to say…it’s OK mama…ants are our friends. Haha…the things Kaili teaches them.
I’m also addicted to So Duko. That new numbers puzzle thing. Have you guys heard of it? I just recently noticed that it was all over the place. So I bought myself So Duko for Dummies and tried it out last night. It was soooo hard for me at first to figure it out. I kept mentioning that it was so hard to which Alex and Rachel would say…. Let me try to help you…that’s OK mama…. See you have to draw a circle….and then they would mark up my page with tons of circles around the numbers. It was pretty hard to concentrate with them doing this so I put it away until they were asleep. Then I actually finished 3 puzzles. Yeah! OK so my new hobby isn’t so thrilling for you guys but I like it.
Today is a special day. It’s Carleen’s Birthday. Happy Birthday Carleen. Hugs & Kisses to you! Hope to see you soon. Even though I’m never invited to your birthday dinners. Hint hint. J Just kidding.
Well hope everyone is having a great day. Have a great Birthday Carleen. Talk to you all later.
3 comments:
Thank my extended little Family over on Skaha Lake! You do a great job of spoiling us!! I love my new earrings I wore them to my Birthday lunch with my Sweetheart! Also the organizer book looks wonderful it is a great gift. Many, many thanks to all "4" of you!
Hugs*Carleen*
I think it's hilarious that most of my nieces and nephews are soooo into clothes from so early on! Heaven forbid Victor's underwear and undershirt don't match! Funny family...
I love that they told you that the ants were are friends, so funny!!!
Alex stayed in her PJ's till right before lunch, and she didn't really want to even change then. So cute, my kinda girl!
Post a Comment