
Chinese Food!
Just before I start ranting and raving about the wonderful crab I ate in Vancouver I thought I would add this picture of the girls and James at the bowling alley.


And here are some photos from our lunch at the Pink Pearl in Vancouver. We only realized after we hungrily dug into the black bean crab that we forgot to take a picture of it. So here is a picture of James, Silvano, Angela and I devouring crab smothered in black bean sauce. Yum yum yum! This is the reason that we drive out to East Hastings to eat at this Chinese restaurant. Delicious!
On the home front, we are all doing well. We are all looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. Alex and Rachel are so funny. They just love their bike helmets so as soon as they see the sun rising they say…. Oh, its sunny… so I can go outside and ride my bike? I can’t believe that already at 2 ½ they want to go outside and play all the time. They love to go to the kitchen and get a minigo and a spoon all by themselves and sit down and eat it together. And usually they have different flavors so I will hear them say…want to try mine?…. nana flavor… and then the other one will respond….sure! And then it continues with the other one offering her flavor, etc….. And the funniest thing I heard this morning was when I was just getting out of the shower and Alex was just waking up in her bedroom. She was calling out, mama… mama…. So Rachel who was already awake runs into the bedroom and shouts out…. Alex…. I’m here to save you! Are you safe now? And Alex responded to her with a yes.. So funny to hear these conversations. They make us laugh all the time.
6 comments:
Those LITTLE things will be the BIG things when you look back on your life as a Mama to the girls.
I have so many memories to think back on with our three. And now with Kynan and "new" Baby coming I feel so blessed!
They sound so funny! I wonder if THEY wonder why people laugh at them all the time. I'm sure in their minds their conversations with each other are perfectly normal and not at all supposed to be funny. I can't wait to see them again!
They are little soul sisters Audrey. You want to know something funny though? Phil and Tom still talk like that to eachother, so cool to know younger and older twins. You should be very tahnkful that you have those cute little twins, i want twins so badly when i have children some day. I love the girls so much, and i love their little secret conversations they have. So cute!!!
-Shalane
Hey Audrey, could you tape the girls when they'll in a "deep" conversation? I want to hear their cute voices again.
- Susan xoxoxo
Hi, Guys
Have a nice weekend !!
Theseday did you watch TV for WBC match.
Korean baseball team is doing very well. This sat. game is play to Japan for semi final.
If you have time enjoy it.
Dad
I am for sure going to catch the Korean's playing ball!!! Haha!!! j/k!
They crack me up, like Alex telling, "Rache" it would be ok, even though Robin was leaving today after lunch and that she could "maybe" play with his next week end. :) Too funny!
Ok, so when did you get all cool saying "homefront" and all? Are you hinting that you are SO not coming to Summerland to hang out with me this week end, cause you put, "we are staying in Penticton!!!" Thanks a bunch, whatever, I have a very busy week end planned, NOT, but I'm sure it'll be crazy when I think about it on Tues. Blah blah blah!
Post a Comment