Thursday, March 02, 2006


Here a blog, There a blog, Everywhere a blog blog!

It's true. I've succumbed to the blog rave. Here I am posting my first post. I'm looking forward to sharing with you all that is going on in our crazy family! Talk to you soon, Audrey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl!
Looking forward to the tales to follow!

Check out our photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/rickrubin

--Rick

Kaili said...

What an AMAZING picture!!! Who ever took it must be a real professinal, they must have really studied lighting and postitioning. Wow! It's great your blogging, but I just can't get over the how wonderful that photo is!!!!! I bet you had to pay millions to hire whoever you got to take it. WOW!

Shalane said...

Hey Audrey,
Welcomd to the interesting world of blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do!
So glad to see my sister roped you into it, haha!
-Love shalane*

Sue said...

Welcome Audrey!

It was bound to happen, another blogger created. I'm hoping you scan some of your cards you create as well, I enjoy seeing your creations - they're also a good filler for the days when your brain feels like oatmeal. I'm sure though that with the stories Kaili tells of the girls there is always something funny going on. Bye the way, are you all in your new home? I just tried to call your old number - not in service.

Again, welcome and I look forward to your stories.

Susie said...

You've entered the blogger relm, Audrey! I look forward to reading all of what you have to say. Hint to the wise, blogging is addicting. LOL.
Luv Susie McCallum

Joyce said...

ha ha ha, i'm laughing at your "good junk" title...Rob and I call people's private parts their "junk"...
anyway, i can't wait to read all your funny stories about your girls and your life in penticton!

Anonymous said...

What happened? You are a busy mommy like me? We are supposed to just peek-a-boo into others `lives` and say things like `Well, if we had some extra time, we could blog...`
Congrats, and Good Luck Darling Sister!