ProcrastinatingWell I should start packing. I've pulled some boxes out. But I'm feeling so lazy this morning. The house looks sooooooo messy. So instead of packing or cleaning the house this morning, we are just hanging out. We had to walk Tobi outside this morning so the girls came with me. They wanted to wear their boots so they could jump in the puddles. Anything and Everything seems more fun than packing.
6 comments:
Packing is what you do the morning of the move :) Have fun instead with girls! BTW, thanks for ditching me last night....I was able to study and get to bed at 9pm!
poor you...moving sucks. maybe i will be there to supervise you UNPACK in your new house in August!
Do you need boxes? I have some for you.
Are the girls outside, walking Tobi, in their PYJAMAS?!
I don't dare ask what my beautiful sister is wearing... no wonder you left me your pretty sandals.
I know, for your birthday would you like me to send you flip-flops in every color? At least this way, you'll match whatever color PJ's you wear outside...
- Susan xoxoxo
Susan,
Considering I took my shower at around 1:30 yesterday I'm pretty sure I was still wearing my pjs too. But just the pj bottoms. With a sweater on top. Ask Joyce about all those times that she went to get pizza in Vancouver in her pjs! Must be a westcoast thing.
p.s. I like how you call yourself an assistant blogger to Romy now.
Hi Audrey!
Nice pictures of the girls!
Why don't you move here and we could help you unpack?
I updated my blog just to let you know!
Love and miss you!
Romy
Post a Comment