Thursday, June 01, 2006






More Pictures from the Weekend

I tried to post these pictures with my last post but it didn't work. So here they are.

We just got back from such a delicious dinner. My auntie had made such good Korean food that we ate lots and lots. Sorry Joyce, you missed out. Susan had brought a strawberry cheesecake that none of us could resist so we are all super full. (While we were getting in our cars, Susan brought us a bag with 1/2 dozen Almond Croissants along with Chocolate Croissants to have for breakfast tomorrow morning from my favorite boulangerie. She knows what I love to eat. So my diet will officially start when I get back.)

I just tucked the girls into bed. And they started off by saying, good night to me, then to each other, and then I hear....good night kleenex, good night toys, good night telephone, etc.... they were naming anything and everything that they could see in the room. And then they would giggle together. Such goofs together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pictures the most.

Joyce said...

very goofy girls!!! such funny and fun personalities! i can't believe the week flew by so fast...

Kaili said...

As much as I love you guys and am really really really missing my girls, you all seem so happy in montreal close to family. I know that I am so lucky to have that everyday, except for my Dad, Sue and Bud being close. But it sounds like you guys need to move back HOME.
Robin, Jaia and I are counting down the days till you return home to your other home in the Okanagan.
Miss you guys, call me!!

Shannon said...

Hey Chickie! What time is your flight Tuesday? Email me at work when you get a chance. Take care!