Sunday, June 25, 2006




1st Summer BBQ

We had a great evening last night celebrating the 1st weekend of summer with a backyard BBQ. We collaborated with our neighbor to plan a big bash and share the food and the backyard. It was so much fun. There was lots of seafood and everyone brought such different yummy salads & desserts. It was great to see all our friends and all the gang from James' office drinking and eating together.

The highlight for me was definitely dancing with my friends. It felt weird actually dancing in 'public' and not just in the house with Alex and Rachel. Dancing crazy/silly with friends to the one-man band that was playing here last night. He was really awesome - except for the fact that he didn't play any ABBA songs :(
Here are a few of the pics that were taken last night.




























3 comments:

Joyce said...

yummy...who boiled the lobster??? not you, was it?

Kaili said...

Looks so fun, I wish I were invited!!! Hehe!
Nah it was ok, we had fun cleaning up pee from our bed, nursing a billion times, and picking up crumbs from all over the floor. Hehehe!
I am sooooo just kidding, I had a great time with the girls, and they were so sweet to Jaia, Alex was singing to him, and they loved "petting" his hair and saying, so soft!
Also I didn't want to show up to your BBQ with my third lip, wouldn't have been cool.
Glad you had fun, but maybe a little too much fun!!!

Shannon said...

It way too much fun guys! Thanks again :)