June 15th, 2006
Finally the sun came out this afternoon. It looked like it could either be beautifully sunny or turn again and rain. But the rain stayed away so we got to go and play at our favorite beach. Black Cherry Slurpee beach to be exact. And to make it even more fun, our friend Shannon came and joined us. OK OK I was needing some adult conversation so I lured her with the promise of delicious slurpees. We had a great afternoon that led into a great evening. Jeff (Shannon's hubby) joined us and we drove to pick up some fruit and veggies at this fruit stand off the highway and then we made our way to dinner.
When we got home Alex showed James a picture of Cinderella and said something along the lines of ....when I get bigger...I get married. James then asked her who he was married to. Alex answered...you married to mama. Wow, James thought, she's brilliant. So then he asked her if Papa could marry someone else too. To which she looked a little puzzled. James suggested...maybe papa can marry Shannon? Alex thought about this and then said no but followed up with...maybe marry Jeff? hahahahahah James then thought wow, she's so liberal.
We are hoping that the sun will shine again tomorrow so we can head back to our favorite spot on the beach. Really... I love the black cherry slurpees that much...and the girls love the sand, so it's perfect. Anyone want to join us???
7 comments:
I'll join with pleasure.
Thank you for your Special!!!!
Weather is getting better here too.
Keep enjoy and relax with cute Alex and Rachel.
they would have learned from Jan and Glen babysitting!!!
I can pictures of you guys at the beach and can hear the girls talking and jumping all over the sands.
I don't know that what is holding me here.
love ,halmonie
Halmoni...what is holding you here is ME (and Raspberry), SUE, ROMY, EDWARD, and VICTOR!!!
Chloe, those clones of yours are too cute! I had no idea you guys were so liberal...sorry James, I am taken! You are going to need a much bigger house if James is going to start a second family!
I always thought there was something going on between James and Jeff, and now Alex has confirmed it. LOL! That is THE funniest story Audrey! I was howling at my desk reading it and Michael walked by and gave a strange look! ha ha. That was such a fun day. Call me if you're at the beach...I always have to kill time between 4-5.
Halmonie, Move here, so I can bug you and a regular basis. :)
Audrey you sound desperate for company, hehe!!! Your day yesterday sounded fun, I had an opposite day, on Mom's couch with the flu, it was rough, lucky it only lasted like 24 hours. I'm so glad I had Mom to help me out.
Post a Comment