Wednesday, June 07, 2006





We're Back

We got back safe and sound yesterday, June 6th. On the day of the girls' birthday. They got so much attention on their birthday this year. When they get older they will probably ask us to always travel to Montreal and Toronto around that date because they get to celebrate their special day numerous times. First my sister Susan threw them a big BBQ party in Montreal where they got so many presents from grandma, grandpa, aunties and cousins. Then their auntie Sonia in Toronto got them a cake for their birthday and shipped us box loads of more presents. Not to mention the cool new bikes from their godfather. But it doesn't end there. When we arrived at the airport yesterday, Kaili, Robin and Jaia were there to surprise us. And they brought the girls beautiful flowers for their birthday and came over to our house for a visit. I got to hold baby Jaia! So tiny and so adorable. I loved seeing him.

AND our friend, Shannon who was there to pick us up from the airport had brought the girls balloons (the girls absolutely loves balloons) and awesome gifts from Hawaii (don't you just love the hula outfit on Rachel? Alex had hers on too but she changed out of the outfit before I got my camera out). As well, she made us her famous lasagna, salad, bread and beautifully decorated cupcakes!!!!!!!! Shannon you are awesome! Thank you.

So the girls had so much attention on their birthdays and they loved every minute of it. I still can't believe my little babies are already 3 years old. Thanks guys for making their birthday so special.

oh and by the way, the limes in the hula top was Kaili's idea....are you surprised?

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I LOVE the hula outfit!!! LOVE IT!!! Did the girls think the limes were a funny idea? Did you pick up Tobi? Was he spoiled to death at his surrogate house? By the way, Rachel's bangs look super cute.

Joyce said...

I LOVE the hula outfit!!! LOVE IT!!! Did the girls think the limes were a funny idea? Did you pick up Tobi? Was he spoiled to death at his surrogate house? By the way, Rachel's bangs look super cute.

Susie said...

They are so sweet. and 3! wow, the time sure flies. I remember when Kaili was being interviewed by you for her nanny position. I hope they had a terrific day. Haappy Birthday Sweets!
Luv Dana, Susie and Kynan

Shannon said...

HA HA HA! You have THE CRAZIEST kids Audrey & James! Rachel looks so funny. You have to tell Joyce what you told me at the house about Rachel eating in the hula outfit. Classic. Well, we know where Rachel's going to end up living.....she'll be a perfect Polynesian Princess, especially with the "limes in the coconut.."

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey!!!!

Love the hula outfit!!!!
Kailie came up with a crazy idea!
Why aren't I surprised!!!

Love and miss you!
Romy