Friday, June 16, 2006


Me and Baby Jaia

Kaili just emailed me this picture and I absolutely LOVE it so I had to post it on my blog. It's the first time that I got to hold Baby Jaia at the airport. It's one of the rare times that I've seen Jaia with his eyes open. Well maybe his eyes are open when I see him but I can't tell since he's always nursing on Kaili! He's so adorable.


And then there are my two goofs. I guess I should stop calling them babies, eh?

6 comments:

Kaili said...

So I see you got the pictures. It's a great photo of you and Jaia.
I like the one of the girls on their bike. It looks like they are training for that circus show we went to last year. Bring out the bowls! hehe!!:)

Anonymous said...

Green hat and pink cute !!!!
lovely pictures.

Anonymous said...

hi alex and rachel
love
edouard
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Romy said...

Hi Audrey!
The picture of Alex and Rachel is are screen saver now!

Love and miss you!
Romy

Shannon said...

What an absolutely stunning photo that is of you and Jaia. Only someone with a keen eye could have taken that photo ;) Glad it turned out :) Robin has a sweet camera. LOVE the photo of the silly girls.

Joyce said...

cutie-pies...all three...ok...all four of you guys!