We Share EVERYTHING
It's really funny watching Alex and Rachel play. Tonight we went back outside after dinner. We blew bubbles, we filled our plastic pail with water from the lake to water the tulips, we drew with chalk on the ground and we rode our tricyles. But it was funny how they started to play with their bikes in a totally different way. They didn't think it was fun anymore to ride it normally anymore but to stand on the back of it and push the trike around by pushing off with their feet. Mama....I'm riding a scooter! Which was pretty funny to watch since their flip flops kept flying off their feet.
They didn't want to come inside. I told them that they could have popsicles in the bath and they were inside and naked soooooo fast. Good trick, eh? Anyhow, Alex eats her popsicles a lot faster than Rachel. So while Alex is stuck sucking on an empty stick, Rachel still has most of her popsicle left. Alex kept asking Rachel if she could have a bite. To which Rachel would respond...later. So Alex was watching Rachel have her popsicle hoping that she would get a taste soon. But to both their surprise, the last part of Rachel's popsicle fell into the bath....and by the time Rachel managed to scoop it out with her hands, it had melted and was teeny tiny. She then offered this piece to Alex. Alex ate it and was happy. Isn't that hilarious? Then Rachel took the 2 empty sticks and stuck it in her mouth like little fangs. She turned to me and said...look mama...I'm Dr. Potamus (a hippopotamus from one of her story books). Alex thought it was so funny so she had a turn and then they fought back and forth for a little while on whose turn it was to have the sticks in their mouths. So these 2 girls share EVERYTHING. They are so lucky to have each other and I feel so lucky to be with both of them. They make me laugh constantly.
3 comments:
i can't wait to see them at the end of the month! they sound so super funny! better remind mom to buy some popsicles!
It's true that Alex eats her popsicle way faster, so funny all their stories!
Gee thanks for that last post, I was balling, and Robin had to calm me down. The plan for Fri. isn't a joke. I am so doing that! Hahaha!
halmonei said
I could hear the girls saying ; lets share ok?
I better get some yammy popsicle for girls
miss you guys
Post a Comment