
Beautiful Day!
So I'm slowly getting used to being home all the time. I think I've got to slow down a bit. I've been so excited that I'm at home that I've been trying to clean everything up all at once. I've done about 12 loads of laundry this weekend. I've cleaned pratically every shirt, every dishcloth, every pillow case, etc... in the house. And ironed so many shirts that I've lost count. I think James will be shocked to see how many shirts are hanging in his closet ready to be worn. I've also brought tons of clothes to charity(all work clothes :), and I've boxed another box and sent it off to my sisters (also work clothes :). So now my closet is work clothes free, yeah! And I threw away lot's of work shoes that I didn't really like all that much. So just sandals for me from now on.
Wow was it ever HOT today. I think I heard that it went to 34 degrees today. The girls and I went to the park for about an hour today. I would have just left if it was just us but I was meeting a girlfriend there with her little one so we toughed it out. But it was HOT!!!!!! It's 7pm right now and it's still super warm outside. The girls and I just drove to the corner store to buy some popsicles and lemonade for a great after dinner treat to cool off. If the weather is like this tomorrow I think it's time to take a jump into the lake.
One thing that I really enjoy about not working is that I don't have to go to bed early and get up at 5am! So I'm hoping that this change in my schedule will make the girls wake up a little later too. Today we all woke up at 7:15! You got to like that! Talk to you soon.
5 comments:
Good for you.
You really enjoy the new life.
and how nice you are with children.
So beautiful picture what you were taken.
hey, you better slowdown otherwise you will be soooooo tired .
You can still wear nice clothes and be a "stay at home" mom...haven't you watched Desperate Housewives??? Were your girls happy that you didn't have to go to work?
Don't get too use to it, alright? Hahaha!!! I am some how going to talk you into going back to work for a couple days a week in about a year, Hahaha! It'll be great being "stay at home Mommy's" together. You might get sick of Baby and me :)
Joyce, the reason that the women all look sexy and made up on Desperate Housewives is because they don't have young kids running around their house. It's almost noon and I still haven't taken a shower. I am just about to since Kaili is coming over for a visit at 1pm and I don't want her to think I'm a slob. Remember the first season of Desperate Housewives, the blonde lady with the crazy young boys...she looked like a mess! But I get your point...maybe I'll even take the time to put on some makeup.
Post a Comment