
The Gang
This is a picture that was taken of the gang on Sunday at Cindy's house. We're missing Harlene in the picture though :(. So from left to right, it's me, Lori (my soul sister who I have a history of sharing clothes with), Shannon (who moved here from the Cayman Islands and who is an awesome cook), Cindy (who is also known as coo coo Cindy by my kids and who is the go to person/big sister to talk through ANY problem) and Kristy (who I have known for 6 1/2 years and have remained friends with throughout). I'm going to miss seeing you guys on a daily basis. You better keep in touch with me or else....
Shannon and Kristy both gave me pictures from the party and they are pretty hilarious. But I didn't really want to post the others since I'm half dressed on the massage table. These photos are hilarious since the girls are handing me my champagne/orange juice or feeding me grapes and strawberries. But not only am I half dressed....I look really old and out of shape. Is that the reality of being almost 36? Yikes. I need to start exercising right away!
Anyhow, enough complaining about me. I had a WONDERFUL time. Thanks again guys.
3 comments:
Looked really fun! Laughing with friends is really one of the best moments in life!! Love and miss you!
So cool! You guys must have all had your massages by the time this pic. was taken, cause you all look really relaxed! So fun!
My darling sister,
Don't you remember what our grandma always told us..."Do not go out in public without lipstick; you never know who you will see!"
- S.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment