Monday, May 22, 2006




Bonne Fete Romy!

Hi Romy, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day today. I know your party will be on Saturday but I hope you enjoyed your real birthday today with your family.

These are a couple of pictures of Romy with the family from 2 years ago when she came to Penticton for a visit. Can you believe how fast time goes by. 2 years! Romy... you are due for another visit soon!

It's midnight and I'm still awake. I love not working! I'm going to bed LATER than James. That never happens. And I got to watch the season finale of 24. I haven't been watching it religiously this year because it's on at 10pm and that used to be too late for me to watch and go to bed at 11pm and then be at work the next morning at 6:30. HAHAHA but now I can stay up late!! YEAH!!! I know that the girls will wake me early tomorrow but I have the luxury of taking a nap when they do tomorrow afternoon. Now that I'm bragging that I can stay up late and then take a nap tomorrow, I've probably cursed myself and the girls won't nap at the same time tomorrow or something like that and I'll be tired all day. Oh well, it was worth it I guess to watch Jack Bauer tonight on TV. I don't know if I love the show 24 like I used to. It's getting a little ridiculous and very hard to believe. But I am still a JB fan.

I've just finished organizing 'stuff' in our house today. One thing that is certain is that the work is never ending when you stay at home. I mean you spend all day cleaning the kitchen, washing clothes, folding clothes, ironing clothes, picking up toys, etc....and then the next morning everything is messy once again. It's really endless. But I get to stay up late when I want to. Yeah!!!!!!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Yes Romy is growing up too fast!!! This year she doesn't even have any "toys" on her birthday wish list! Can't wait for her party this weekend. As for ANY of us visiting this summer...you have to have a HOUSE for us to visit, silly! Where are we going to all sleep?!?

Joyce said...

Yes Romy is growing up too fast!!! This year she doesn't even have any "toys" on her birthday wish list! Can't wait for her party this weekend. As for ANY of us visiting this summer...you have to have a HOUSE for us to visit, silly! Where are we going to all sleep?!?

Joyce said...

OOPS...I got impatient...and wound up posting the same comment twice...

Anonymous said...

Romy pulled out pictures of her when she was only 6 months old - she has gotten older, but the face hasn't changed. She still has those sparkling eyes!
I am proud of you, Romy !!!!
-
Maman xoxoxoxo

Shannon said...

Gorgeous photos of the Ahn girls! Happy Birthday Romy! There's a shrimp truck out in North Shore names after you. We'll go and have some shrimp to honor your birthday :) I watched 24 as well Audrey and thought of you the whole time!! It was good...yes, unbelievable, but cool how they set up next season :) I am SO glad you're a fan of my hubby, JB. I know you put that in on purpose!! Oh, I had a glorious nap after surfing today. It was drug induced. I think we napped about 3 hours...almost missed 24!! I'm glad you get to nap again. Say "hi" to Dr. Evil from us :) Oh, that Byodo-In Temple on my blog is where you and James got engaged...er, I mean Jin and Son got engaged. I'm locating all LOST locations and will blog it.

Kaili said...

I didn't know that it was Romy's b-day today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMY!!! I loved when Romy came out to visit you guys and yes she is due for another visit. Jared was all impressed that he was on your blog with Romy. I love that picture!
Romy, hope your day was awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hellllloooooooo.....it's Wednesday....you're delayed in blogging......

Kaiya & Dad said...

How does someone get a hold of this professional blogger? Anyone who can keep a blog up to date must not have a job! I need your email address!!!!