
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The Good is that I got to spend the entire day snuggling my kids. This morning the girls and I made these awesome guitars. It was so much fun. We made a huge mess cutting up scrap paper, gluing things together and just being creative together. The silver one is Alex's creation. And the colorful one is Rachel's.
And then in the afternoon I gave them both pedicures. The full meal deal. I sat them down and soaked their feet in warm water & massaged their small perfect feet. The funny thing is as soon as their feet were in the warm bowl, they both had a funny look on their face and then told me oh oh I have to go pee pee. Anyhow after that incident I finished their pampering.

The Bad is that both my girls are sick today. So I have been snuggling them all day long.
Rachel has a very runny nose today and Alex has had a fever and has thrown up twice. So not good news there. Kaili came by this afternoon to say goodbye since she is leaving for Langley tomorrow morning. But we didn't even get to hug/kiss her goodbye. We just waved because we don't want Kaili and baby to get sick.
The Ugly is this spider! There are sooooooo many spiders on our windows outside of the house. They look huge, plump and vicious. They have spun these large webs and all these bugs get caught in there and we see the spiders racing towards their prey.

Does anyone know what type of spider this is? There is an interesting mark on the spider's back if you look really closely. Do they bite humans?! I know I'm paranoid but this spider looks huge.
Well I hope that the girls feel better soon so we can go back to enjoying the outdoors and the beautiful warm weather.
3 comments:
Poor little babes! I hope they feel better soon! That spider looks vicious! Get some raid or something. Maybe check out spiders on the internet to see what type it is. It looks like it has fangs, so be careful!
I already left a comment on this post hours ago, but it's still not appearing...?!? Anyway, the spider looks like an "Arachnamonsterous"...and yes, they are nasty! And I LOVE the guitars...who's idea was that? It's very creative.
Hi Funky Momma! When did you get so artsy?! I love how the girls personalities shine through their art!
- Susan xoxoxo
Post a Comment