Saturday, May 13, 2006


Happy Mother's Day Halmonie!
Hi Mom! I just wanted to wish you a Special Day and to let you know that I will be thinking about you and missing you. I wish I could be there today to spend the day with you! Or better yet, you be here with us in the Okanagan Sunshine. Like Rachel & Alex always say....Halmonie....mama's best friend.
Love you lot's & lot's for always & always.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

hmmm...i wanted to be the first to post a blog wishing mom a "happy mother's day"...you beat me...but mine is longer and more detailed!!! seriously...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SISTER...hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today!

Anonymous said...

halmonie say
I am the luckiest mom and halmonie in the whole world

thank you guys i love you soooooooooo much . Happy mothers day to you .

Kaili said...

That is so funny, I ALWAYS thought it was HaRmony, NOT Halmonie!! I am a total geek. I like Harmony BETTER! I'm still using it! hahaha! Happy Mother's Day Harmony!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!
My dearest and most respectable Mom.
May God bless you through the whole year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Halmonie!! Are you still addicted to 'Lost?' Happy Mother's Day Audrey - hope you had a fun-filled day and Happy 'Soon To Be a Mommy' Day to Kaili. Can't wait to meet your precious little one.

Joyce said...

You're a stay at home mom now...why aren't you updating your blog?!?