We celebrated Kaili and her beautiful baby last night in Summerland at Carleen and Shalane's house. Everyone had so much fun. There was delicious food, more delicious food, and good company. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of this special night. Kaili...you truly GLOW from this pregnancy. You are really lovely and wonderful. Love you lots and lots.
(Shalane...like how I stole your photo?)

4 comments:
That picture is really nice, even if you stole it! And by the way did you remember to take notes of the things that you will copy for MY Blessing Way, when the time comes?!?
I should write down notes now so I don't forget, eh? Don't worry Joyce...you will have an amazing blessing way too.
yeah joyce you can chant and dance around a big fire, with no cloths on. That'll be great! Hahaha! Audrey will have to fly out to plan a nice blessingway for you. And our Baby and me will hide in Audrey's suitcase to surprise you and lead the chanting :) haha! j/k!
Thank you Audrey for being there it was so awesome! I felt so loved! Sorry you always get stuck with our surprises! hahaha!!
Oh don't you want to go and check on Grandma's flowers and what about Mom's house to see her pendants and oh yeah what about Robin at work, cause you need to see how he roasts coffee, hehee! Nice.
Nice picture, stealer, hahaa jk!
Thank-you again for making another surprise to my sister possible. You are a great friend to my Mom, Kaili and I and I love that we have got the opportunity to get to know you. Thank-you for being apart of Kaili's special night.
-Love Shalane*
Post a Comment