Friday, May 19, 2006






Friday Afternoon Before a Long Weekend

The weather is beautiful here today. It is warm and sunny and the lake is glistening. And it feels like a long weekend because there are so many more cars in town! We went to meet James for lunch today and it took me almost 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. That is unheard of in Penticton where everything takes about 5 to 10 minutes to get to. So lot's of people from out of town here to enjoy the weather. We discovered that we have air-conditioning in our rental. YEAH! After a few sweltering nights here, James got a brilliant plan to check around the house to see if there was an air conditioning unit and there was one! Can you believe it? So he turned it on and now we have central air. Phew...because life feels so much better when it's nice and cool in the house.

5 comments:

Kaili said...

I keep trying to call you, hook up your silly answering machine!!!
The girls look alot better, and I was wondering how they were.
You guys should rent a car when you come down and we could go to the zoo!!!
Miss you guys...talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish I should be there.
I have too much work load these day.
Anyway have a nice and wonderful long weekend.

Hope see you soon, I miss twins a lot.

Joyce said...

Yes, I have a feeling I will be living in my bedroom this whole summer, as it's the only room in the house that has air conditioning! Rob keeps saying he wants to get a pool for our backyard...which will mean that Bosco's bathroom will disappear. I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey!!!!!
I love the pictures!
They are to cute!!!
So they water their plants!
I hope you send more pictures of the girls cause I check your blog like everyday!!!
Could you upgrade your blog please!!!

Love Romy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic's of the girls! Thanks again for driving us to the airport! I never thought the girls would laugh so hard at my rendition of "The Ants Came Marching In..." They are so silly and adorable. Have a great long weekend :)