Saturday, April 29, 2006












Saturday Afternoon

We had such a relaxing morning and afternoon today. We all woke up at 7am! I know this doesn't sound much like sleeping in but for our family it is. We are usually up at 5:30ish so it was such a treat to sleep until 7. Then we had a great breakfast all together and spent the morning having coffee, reading the paper and playing with the girls. Then I had a big nap with both my girls. I feel so rested and re-energized.

After lunch we all went out together to run some errands and made a stop at the park. Then we all got a yummy booster juice and came home. A no stress kind of day.

This is a funny picture. I was trying to get a photo of Rachel coming down the BIG purple slide....and so I wasn't ready at the bottom to catch her.....and she did a face plant onto the ground below. When she got up she even had dirt on her tongue. She was so shocked but I guess she loved the slide because she cleaned herself up and ran up for more.






And Alex just loved the fire pole.
She spent most of the time at the park running after the soccer ball only to be cut off by Tobi every few seconds. It was fun to watch her try to run and kick the ball at the same time.







When we were almost finished playing a couple of older kids came to play at the playground and Alex and Rachel just stood there watching them for about 5 minutes straight. They love watching other kids.

Well have a good rest of the weekend everyone. I better decide what we are going to have for dinner tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family !!!
Enjoy weekend peacefully.

Jen said...

Just linking from Kaili's blog ...

Your girls are beautiful! Great pictures. :)

Kaili said...

FUN!!! I love the pictures, the girls look like they are having so much fun!!!!
Happy Week end!

Joyce said...

Love the pictures...although wearing stockings and dresses to the park seems a little dressy, no?!? Everyone, including Tobi looks like they are having fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Joyce, Alex has been wearing dresses almost every day. And today was a little chilly so I told her to put on some stockings. And then I was oohing and aahing so much at her outfit, Rachel decided that she wanted to wear a dress too. And I totally didn't think that we were going to go to the park but once we were out I figured that the girls needed to run around a bit. I know they are too dressy for the park, but they still had fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi audrey!!!
I love the pictures!!!
Especially the one of Tobi! It looks funny!!

Love and miss you sooooooooooooo much!

From Romy!