Thursday, April 27, 2006


Almost the Weekend!












This is a picture of my dad with Alex and Rachel when they were only a few weeks old. I found it when I was browsing through some old files. And I wanted to add it to my blog tonight because I'm really missing my dad. And I know that he misses the girls too.


After dinner tonight we headed back outside to enjoy the warm weather. I know I'm repeating myself from past blogs but it is so beautiful outside and it really is getting warm outside. It's the kind of weather that makes you look in your closet and wonder why you haven't put away those heavy winter dresspants and sweaters! And where are all those tank tops and shorts? Really, that's how it felt today.

There are some beautiful tulips that have bloomed in our yard, right in the middle of the grass. If you weren't careful, you would probably drive over it with the lawn mower. It's so weird to me that the tulips will continue to blossom every spring with out having to plant new bulbs. That's so cool. And tulips are one of my favorite flowers.

So what's new these days?....Alex, Rachel and I have been singing ....Ms Mary Mac Mac Mac... all dressed in black black black.... For those of you who don't know the song, it's a little rhyming song that you do while clapping your hands together. But it amazes me how quickly they learn a song once you start singing it. (Joyce...remember the time that you screwed up that song in front of Romy and Josi a few summers ago? haha that was sooooooooooo funny).

I can't really think of anything else that is new. Maybe it's the fog that my head's been in because of my allergies. Talk to you all soon.

3 comments:

Kaili said...

I can understand the whole missing your Dad thing, I go through times like that, I just wish my Dad was around ALL the time like when I was young, hopefully one day. Only time will tell.
Thank you again SOOOO much for my little shopping spree today, you always spoil me/us rotten. I will look all styling in my LARGE clothes! hehe!
Love the pictures, it was nice spending time with you today, with the girls!

Joyce said...

The look on Romy and Josi's face...just staring at me...!!! I swear to God, I didn't know there was a more G-rated version of "Miss-Mary-Mac". Ha ha ha that was super funny. Did I miss a call from you last night? I was being Drama Queen again...

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day!!
I like so beautiful pictures,