Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4th, 2006

Hello Everyone,

I thought that I would post a few pics of the new house to show you guys what stage it's at. As you can see it doesn't look like we will move in anytime soon but you can see the shape that it is taking.


This is the main living area on the main floor. I think they still have to insulate the ceilings on the main floor.


This is the entrance to our house. The roof is all ready to be put on. We were hoping that would be done sometime last week but it looks like it will happen this week. Oh and the wood board that leads to the front door is an excellent balance beam for the girls to practice their gymnastics moves.


This is the view to the Lake from our house. Can't wait!



And this is a rear view of the house.

Now, about my day. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap with the girls in bed. I was reading them a bedtime story and when it was over, they both grabbed me from both sides and was asking me to sleep with them. I told them that I had to go clean up the kitchen but they both were saying such cute things like.....PLEASE....you sleepy?....remember you have tummy ache (which I had earlier) ....better lie down and I rub your belly. So I said yes of course. I thought what better way to end the day than to snuggle my kids and hear them settle in for the night. Then I would sneak away once they were asleep and clean the dishes. Turns out that I fell asleep quickly too. It was a GREAT nap with them.

Work was work today. Not much to report there except that my girlfriends and I snuck away on our lunch and went to the Grand Opening of the Winners store. It was.... crazy! The parking lot was full full full. And the store was full full full. Shannon, grabbed a shopping cart and raced in while my friend, Cindy and I walked around in a daze. I headed to the shoe dept and tried on so many shoes in size 6. They had a lot of cute stuff but I kept on reminding myself, don't buy dressy shoes, buy practical shoes that you will wear to the park and stuff. Which only confused me more. I usually don't wear casual footwear. I have runners and stuff but I wanted casual but feminine. You know shoes that are comfortable, stylish that I can wear with capris and that won't make me look short (I need a heel!). So I ended up buying no shoes. Shannon on the other hand did very well. I think she was headed back there again tonight!

As for the girls it always amazes me when they eat a lot. Usually they will eat normal amounts of food. And sometimes, they don't want to eat what I made them at all. But tonight I was scared at the amounts they ate. Soy beans, rice, chicken, apples and pears. And I kept cutting the fruit and they kept asking for more. And this was AFTER they finished so much dinner. Then they asked for a yogourt. I was trying to convince them that we just ate a lot but then they said ....me so hungry! So I gave them each a yogourt which they ate in a few seconds flat. Then they walked away from the table and started to act really silly in their rooms. Laughing at each other and stuff. James looked at me and asked.....who do they take after....why are they so crazy? Don't look at me.

Well now that I've had my 3 hour nap I'm really not that tired. But I really should get to bed since I have to be at work by 6:30am.

Good night!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I can't wait to visit your new house! It looks amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I may still be on for visiting in August - if your place is ready by then! We'll see...
as for the crazy girls...
i think it runs in the AHN family...
i wonder what even crazier things they will learn from their cousins this May?!?

Kaili said...

The house looks great! So different from the last time I saw it. So exciting to create a home the way you want it. Yah for a stampin' room and playroom!!

Chiroman said...

Sweet looking house "Owdooree"! What a fabulous view!

Anonymous said...

I got a nice easter Card from twins.
Thank you.
I spend the most of my coffee time to do puzzle of Su Doku.
Thank you again.