Wednesday, April 12, 2006



My Niece Romy

Here is a photo of my niece, Romy. This picture is being used for ads for this clothing line. This picture blows me away. My little niece seems so grown up now. She was my first niece ever. The first baby born into our family (from all of us sisters and cousins) and I'll always remember her as that toddler I used to LOVE visiting and babysitting for. And now she is so tall and so mature, not to mention super smart, thoughtful and a great sister to her brothers. I love you and I miss you soooooo much. I'm sending you and your brothers a big hug and kiss.

5 comments:

Kaili said...

Romy is SOOOO stylin'! Look at her!! I love the picture super model Romy!!! The girls really look up to you, even though they don't get to see you often, they always say, "Romy, big girl".
Keep on being cool Romy!

Audrey said...

I just showed Alex and Rachel this picture of Romy and Rachel's response was....is Romy getting married? Hahahahahahah.

Joyce said...

yes, sad but true...sue's kids are not babies anymore! romy even likes window shopping!!!

Shalane said...

That is so cool! Good for Romey, i rememeber meeting her when she came to visit in your last house, what a sweet girl, she will make it far with the awesome attitude that she has. You look awesome Romey!
-Shalane*

Chiroman said...

WOW! Did she ever change from when I we met her. Way Cool!