We have arrived! There is nobody left on the beach. It's the end of the long weekend and everyone has headed back home. Yeah! That means that we have the beach almost to ourselves. Lucky us!
I love the smell of the salty ocean air and the sound of crashing waves.
It's been a really relaxing afternoon. We gobbled up delicious wieners (the girls) and yummy steaks (us) and we are going to go out for a long walk to work off dinner. And if we have energy left we are planning smores on the fire before bed.
And something very strange has happened. Papa is doing all the work down here. Driving the RV, bar-b-q-ing the meat. Even doing the dishes last night and tonight. Weird. He even just made me a cup of hot tea. Hey I'm not complaining, it's just that I don't know what to do....I guess just say thank you, eh?
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! The RV looks soooo cozy...I love the picture of the girls under the blanket. I LOVE the picture of you and the girls (and Tobi) on the beach. The pictures are amazing! Can't wait to see more as you guys go along.
p.s. James isn't yelling about the pump being turned off?!?
Looks like a fabulous time! And I can't believe you are actually blogging while on holidays! Too cool! Have a great trip!
I just called you, THEN checked your blog. And NOW I know that you are there safe. Thanks for trying to call the other night, don't know what went on. Could you hear me?
Your pictures look great! I see Tobi begged enough to join you guys. The girls look like they are LOVING their adventure, how fun!!!
My Mom says that when they go anywhere with the RV Al does all the work too. Weird.....hmmmm...
Have fun! Talk to you soon!
I wish that I am with you guys, Thank you for lovely picturs.
I miss you sooooo much . love halmonie.
The beach looks awesome..love the pics of the girls.
Aww..that RV reminds me of our camper and all the wonderful memories of camping across BC and Alberta.
You've convinced me to travel RV for a mini weekend vacation with the kids. I hope D agrees to it.
As for Papa doing all the work..that's the way it should be! LOL
Sonia
Post a Comment