Friday, September 07, 2007

Homeward Bound...Yeah!

We have left the Oregon coast today...sniff, sniff. The time has gone by so incredibly quickly. We love Oregon. Not only for the beaches but for the Outlet Shopping Malls. There is NO TAX folks (No wonder you love Oregon Christina) !!!!! James googled Outlet malls and found this awesome one in Woodburn.
We went into the Gymboree Outlet and had such a good time. The girls were picking out dresses and some other back to school clothes and we went into the dressing room and tried the clothes on. It's the first time that they got excited shopping and trying stuff on. Fun! But then they lost enthusiasm when it was Mama's turn to look around. So the beauty of RVing is that they could go back to the RV with Papa and hang out! Then I returned and gave Papa a chance to shop shop shop (he likes to shop more than me if you can believe it). Anyhow I thought of my sisters when I saw all the beautiful stuff there and if I had a job then I would have bought you guys stuff. It's the thought that counts right?

It was lots of driving again today and we have ended up near Seattle for the night. We pulled into this amazing RV site (I thought they were pretty much all the same - WRONG!). This one is pretty expensive for the night...$52 US (the other sites were around $32 US). But it has an amazing playground for the kids, is super duper clean, and it includes a pancake breakfast. Now one less meal that I have to make and clean up in this RV is GREAT NEWS.

So as all good things must come to an end this vacation is winding down. Rachel and Alex are a bit sad to have left the beach but are excited to go back home and start preschool on Monday morning.