Saturday, September 01, 2007

Our Sweet Ride




This will be our home for the next few days. Our idea of camping! We are looking forward to cozy sleeps (there are 2 double beds)....yummy meals made in the cute little kitchen (brings back memories of our RV trip to Las Vegas)....and campfires where we will roast marshmellows and make smores for the very first time. If only we could find someone to look after our Tobi while we are gone then we will be all set. If not, a very lucky dog is coming on vacation with us.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I think the girls will LOVE this trip. One happy family all cozy cozy cozy. Have fun...barking dog and all! Love you.

Unknown said...

whoa! what is this?! Nice ride. I wanna come! I wanna come! heheheh. This is super nice, gonna be 'roughin' it for a coupla days? Where to?

btw, you look great!