Oh wow! You guys looked like you had such a fantastic time! Makes me want to go Rv'ing too. Well, ok, not really. lol! I can't believe Alex and Rachael start school so fast. So tell me, do I have to put Keira on a list already?! lol.
I love Postsecret. Every Sunday it makes me laugh and cry a little. It was so nice to finally meet you! And in a grocery store, at that. Talk about classy. :) See you on Friday.
7 comments:
I like it too! Thanks for getting me hooked on this blog. I always look forward to reading them.
Oh wow! You guys looked like you had such a fantastic time! Makes me want to go Rv'ing too. Well, ok, not really. lol! I can't believe Alex and Rachael start school so fast. So tell me, do I have to put Keira on a list already?! lol.
Have a good time recouping at home. : ) hehe
I use to feel like I knew EVERYTHING and now I feel like I know NOTHING! Hmmmm...strange.
Hi Alex and rachel
how was your school?
was there anyyour freind with you ?.
halmonei.
I love Postsecret. Every Sunday it makes me laugh and cry a little.
It was so nice to finally meet you! And in a grocery store, at that. Talk about classy. :)
See you on Friday.
for someone who has HOURS of her mornings ALL to HERSELF...it's taking you a long time to update, isn't it?
And this is it? For someone who has HOURS of her mronings ALL to HERSELF - how about an update????
Post a Comment