Wednesday, September 26, 2007





I picked up the girls from school and headed over to Kaili's place this afternoon. We decided to have lunch at a nearby little town. We ate then shopped in a fun toy store and spent a couple of minutes sitting by the lake. All the while trying to have a conversation with each other while making sure that our kids weren't going to walk into the lake or throw rocks at each other by mistake (instead of throwing them into the water). Now how can you beat an afternoon like that, eh? Doesn't Jaia look so cute?

5 comments:

Joyce said...

are you wearing heels on the beach, crazy girl? you all look good...you, kaili, the girls, and jaia! rob and i fell in love with that new coffee shop!

Kaili said...

You posted already? Gee what do you do all day? Not much I guess... hahaha! We had so much fun. Thanks a bunch!
Did they colour the whole colouring book yet?

Anonymous said...

I could see that you had a funday, I miss you guys .
Jaia is big boy now .
halmonei

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys sure get dressed up to go to the lake...:)
You all look fantastic and Jaia has the most captivating eyes...
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lucky you being so close to the water. You're such a June Cleaver Audrey..you're just missing your pearls. :o)

Miss the girls SO much! Mom and dad are so lucky to be seeing them soon.

Sonia