I can't believe you guys have that much snow!!! it's crazy warm here...i was actually looking out in the backyard a few minutes ago thinking I should rake up the leaves!
Audrey, I can't believe the amount of snow and crazy weather BC is getting! It's chinook after chinook here. Looks like you guys are having a blast making snow angels and sledding!
4 comments:
Have fun angels....
We have very mild weather here Ottawa.
I miss you all.
I love you.
I can't believe you guys have that much snow!!! it's crazy warm here...i was actually looking out in the backyard a few minutes ago thinking I should rake up the leaves!
Joyce, you have time to rake leaves?!?!?!
The girls like they had sooooooo much fun! I like their new jackets!
Audrey, I can't believe the amount of snow and crazy weather BC is getting! It's chinook after chinook here. Looks like you guys are having a blast making snow angels and sledding!
Shannon
Post a Comment