Monday, December 18, 2006

Down Memory Lane

Kaili posted a picture of Jaia in her last post that brought back so many memories. It was of Jaia in a little red sleeper and reindeer antlers that I remember the girls wearing when they were about the same age. So I had to dig up the picture and I also added some more from years past.

3 1/2 years old










2 1/2 years old













1 1/2 years old

















6 months old

5 comments:

Joyce said...

oh my god...those pictures are so fun!!! i love seeing how much they've changed! too cute!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! LOVE the reindeer one!

Shannon

Kaili said...

That is my FAVORITE post of yours!!! So cute! Rachel's hair is hilarious in the 2 1/2 year one. Hehehe!
Love the reindeers!
I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!
I love those pictures...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love seeing how the girls' smiles are always shining up the place! Why didn't you add a picture of you as a little tot at Christmas?!
xoxoxox