Santa's ReindeerSanta's Reindeer chased Tobi down the mountain again this morning. It happened one night a couple of weeks ago too. I let Tobi go out to do his business and was watching him from our window. Tobi froze and was staring at something and I thought he saw another neighbor's dog and was about to chase it. So I hurriedly stepped outside the snow in my bare feet to yell at him when I saw that it was one of Santa's reindeer that was about to chase my dog. Yup, the reindeer chased Tobi and my dog ran straight back into mama's arms. He's all bark that dog.
4 comments:
Haha Tobi is a wimp!
Bosco would have eaten Rudolph alive...just kidding...he's so much a lover, not a fighter...
Poor Tobi. First he gets in a fight with the neighbourhood dogs, and now chased by the local wildlife. He needs to assert his position on that mountain!
Wow, I can't believe you have deer right in your backyard. Cool!
Very cute story...Tobi is just too funny.
Sonia
Post a Comment