Saturday, December 09, 2006


Almost all Better

We are all finally feeling much better. This cold/stomach flu thing that is going around is really brutal. We've just about recovered from it but it took 2 whole weeks with the kids getting it first and passing it along to us! We all got sick but all of our symptoms were so so different. Alex had a persistent high fever for 3 days and upset tummy, then Rachel didn't really have a fever but was very pukey and had a bloody nose, then James had a full on cold with awful cough and I just had an upset tummy with body aches all over that lasted for 3 whole days. I still feel so lethargic and I don't want to clean up the kitchen, do laundry or anything like that. So the house is a disaster zone to say the least. I'm so happy that James isn't working today and we can all veg at home together in our pjs. It's amazing how much we take our health for granted. I just want to feel 'normal' again.

Besides all this flu stuff, don't you just love this picture of the girls with their teacher and classmates. The class is putting on a little Christmas concert on Dec 21st. So I have a couple of weeks to learn how to use that camcorder. The teacher gave me a sheet with the song lyrics for me to practice with the girls at home (since they missed 2 weeks of school). So so cute, hearing them sing the songs. We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas..... Anyone interested in coming to the concert with me?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I would love to be there as it sounds like a delight! Please post the video on your blog. I bet it will be amazing!

Shannon said...

One more thing - sorry to hear you guys have been so sick! Take care of yourselves! Lots of veggies and tea.

Kaili said...

OF COURSE!!! Let me know all the details and we'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Thursday, Dec 21st at 2:15pm. Yahoo, the girls will be so excited to see you there.

Anonymous said...

I like to be there when my grandchildren's first concert and singing along with them.
miss you guys ,love you sooooooomuch.
halmonie

Joyce said...

Wish I could be there too! I think it's cute that Rachel is looking at Alex in the picture!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're all feeling better. Love the picture of the girls. They look so happy and my have they grown!

Sonia