

1st Christmas ConcertThe girls sang in their first Christmas concert yesterday afternoon. It was so fun to watch all the kids. They were so giddy with joy since their parents/friends/family were there to watch them, the fact Christmas was just around the corner and there was a table full of cookies and treats in the back waiting for all of us to enjoy after the concert. The girls did so well. Rachel sang very loudly and kept showing off her belly button (hmm I wonder who she takes after, eh Joyce?) and Alex was equally interested in playing as she was in singing. I was such a proud mama.



Kaili and baby Jaia came to watch. When they walked in the girls looked so happy and shouted out...Kaili! So sweet.

Then after the concert, the girls ate about a zillion cookies. They both told me in the car ride home that they had such a fun day at school...and so did I.
2 comments:
Looks like a blast! Good job Alex and Rachel! Glad to hear you had such fun and sang real loud!!
Shannon
Merry Christmas all !!!!
Post a Comment