Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Kaili!!!!

We feel so privileged that you wanted to spend your birthday afternoon with us. It was GREAT to see you and Jaia and have some food, cupcakes and hear the girls sing you Happy Birthday. They've been excited all week to see you. Now I know that if I want anything to be a secret/surprise I shouldn't tell those girls! Too funny.

Hope you had a great day. See you soon!



4 comments:

Romy said...

Happy Birthday Kaili!!
I hope you had a great day with Jaia and the girls!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Kaili! Looks like such a fun day and you should feel honoured that the girls made their famous pupcakes for you! All the best1

Kaili said...

Thanks for the really fun time today, and the nice post. The girls are hilarious and your *new* jeans are hot! :)

Joyce said...

Happy birthday Kaili! Hope you had an awesome day! The cupcakes look yummy!!!