Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's Snowing!

We woke up this morning to lots and lots of SNOW! So beautiful. The girls were super excited to get dressed in their snowsuits and run outside to help shovel the driveway and make a mini snowman. Tobi loves the snow too so the whole family was excited.





6 comments:

Romy said...

Yay for snow!!!!
Nothing white has fallen from the sky yet...
Can't wait though!!
Glad everyone loves the snow in your house...even Tobi
Were going to see santa today...probably going to be one of the last times...
well yeah,bye!
Love and miss you all!

Shannon said...

Holy cow that seems like a lot of snow for Penticton, but you live on top of that mountain, so maybe that's why. Looks very pretty. Take a photo of the city/valley from your terrace. I bet it looks lovely. Those girls are such hard workers! You should rent them out as "Twins Snow Shovelling...."A.R.rrgh will clean up your snow." And they can dress as pirates too.

Anonymous said...

Snow!!!
yes, snow comes in west first.

Have fun you guys.

Anonymous said...

snow in penticton?
waaa here we had a sunny day ,
I wish that I am there too be with your children.
miss you guys

Joyce said...

your girls are very helpful! looks like a fun day...nothing like snow to get you in the christmas spirit...

kyla said...

Wow I had alot to catch up on here on your blog. Great 100 list. Cant believe you drugged your boss!

Looks like the girls had fun in the snow.