Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello Everyone!
Meet my adorable nephew (no name yet). He arrived yesterday at 7:32pm EST and he weighed in at 6 lb 14 oz. My dad emailed me the picture, thank goodness, because I was going nuts not seeing his sweet face.
I still haven't had a chance to talk to my sister yet but I'm told that she and baby are doing wonderfully. I'm sooooo excited to meet him.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations Auntie!

And congratulations to Joyce and Rob on their new bundle of joy!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Aunty & Uncle and big cousins! How wonderful for Joyce and Rob!! I can't believe how alert he is! Very sweet and let us know his name and please pass along congrats to Joyce & Rob from Jeff and I.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie Audrey!!! Wonderful news! Hey, now I have another person to give my boy clothes to!

Sonia

Kristy said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Feels like a good excuse for Gymboree - hee hee :)
Hugs,
Kristy

Kaili said...

Congrats Joyce and Rob! How exciting! We want to see more pictures!!!