Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Susan!

I hope that you enjoyed your birthday at the movies with your 3 monkies. Mom told me that Romy stayed up late last night to decorate for your birthday. That is soooo sweet. I wonder where she learned how to do that, eh?

Here is some art that Alex and Rachel made in honor of your birthday. The blue star is Alex's masterpiece and the picture of the flower being rained on is by Rachel.

We send you hugs and kisses and warm birthday wishes older, wiser, beautiful sister.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Alex and Rachel! You both look absolutately gorgeous!! Did you get all dressed up for me?
We can eat yummy cake when you come to Montreal, okay?
xoxoxoxo

Joyce said...

Very pretty outfits! And beautiful poses!!! Soooo girly-girl...no eating dirt there...

Anonymous said...

your girls are soooo beautiful and grow up much since I left there only month ago.
I miss you Alex and rachel.

Shannon said...

Daisy Duke and Rainbow McCloud are adorable, but look exhausted! Creating cards, singing songs, dressing up...that's hard work!!