
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope that everyone enjoys the holidays safe and sound surrounded by the special people in their lives. We are SOOOOO excited for Santa's arrival tonight. The girls have been looking forward to this Christmas for MONTHS now. It is so fun to enjoy Christmas with kids around. We feel so blessed. I miss my family out east so much. No matter how many years that it has been that I have lived away from them it doesn't get any easier for me.
So hug and kiss those around you and keep merry!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas!!!
all of you,
Sophy, Alex,Lachel
Mom,and Daddy
Grandfa,
Merry Christmas to you all
here I am sending my whole heart to you ,love you all ,miss you all. halmonie.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa didn't get stuck in your chimney. He's lucky he gets to keep that beautiful bowl.
We miss you guys too!
P.S. That view is gorgeous with all that snow!
Merry Christmas Audrey, Alex, Rachel, Sophia and Chung Chuck!!
Thank you for all the gifts. You spoiled the kids too much! They loved everything and are having so much fun!
Hope you have a relaxing day with all the empty boxes and batteries. ;o)
Oh that's AWESOME! Look at their Santa letter! So cute!
I feel bad I never called you guys today, we were running all over Summerland, trying to catch up on our missed sleep and stuffing our faces! I'll call ya tomorrow!
Love the snow picture too! A bear, a kitten and a flower! So cute! I hope Papa video-ed some of this morning! I'd love to see it!
Merry Christmas JAARS! Hope you had a fun day. Nice that Santa got a gift as well :)
I swiches this photo to my front page, Sophya dosn't like this wheather. She looks like too cold.
anyway it's good photo.
Audrey, keep going on...
Have a nice holiday season.
Grandfa
Post a Comment