Sophia's cheeks seriously look chubbier each time you post pictures! She is sooooo munchable!
And I love the picture of the girls with Kaili. So sweet.
And Chantal...Audrey's house is beautiful. Big but cozy at the same time. And Keira would LOVE the Bonus Room (playroom). You should go for that reason alone.
5 comments:
3 Totally huggable peeps! Wow, the twins look like such great big sisters...that little baby is so lucky.
And once again, I shall reiterate: I luuuuuuuurve your house! I want to live there. When can I move in? : ) I clean up after myself too (bonus!).
Sophia's cheeks seriously look chubbier each time you post pictures! She is sooooo munchable!
And I love the picture of the girls with Kaili. So sweet.
And Chantal...Audrey's house is beautiful. Big but cozy at the same time. And Keira would LOVE the Bonus Room (playroom). You should go for that reason alone.
yes, that's waiting for so long.
All cuties,
All cute pictures.
I love you all.
Still I am waiting something for outsider, like van or truck.
I love twin and sophia.
Grandfa
The three of your girls are so sweet to each other. I can't wait to meet little Sophia. She is growing up too quickly!
Awww SO cute!
Soph looks stylin' with the shades! Haha!
Post a Comment