Christmas morning at our house was crazy & fun. The girls woke up at 6:15 am and was excited to run downstairs. We didn't put the house alarm on that night since Rachel told us that Santa would have a heart attack if the alarm went off when he comes down our chimney. And to everyone's amazement Santa came and brought the girls the very thing that they wanted.
Rachel got Biscuit the Dog. He obeys 6 commands and is really cute. He's not too bright since he mixes up the commands sometimes. Silly Biscuit. On Christmas morning Alex put on her wig so that she could wear the headband that her sister, Rachel had bought for her.
Alex got a 'girl' Fox. She LOVES this fox. Santa (Thanks Susan for directing me to the right website to shop!) really knows where to find the best gifts.

Alex having a good time at Christmas dinner over at Silvano and Angela's place. While we were getting dressed up for dinner the girls asked me to paint their nails. So I agreed and Rachel, Alex and I were sitting on my bathroom floor painting nails while Papa ran in telling us that we were late and what in the world were we doing? So the girls explained that they were getting fancy! Poor outnumbered Papa.

The 4 girls together at Silvano and Angela's. Alex with her beloved hairband (1st hair piece that she has ever worn) and Rachel with her hair curled and bangs gelled to the side.

Those Santa reindeers really did come. See they left some poo to make their mark.
Sophia with her Sophie the Giraffe Chew Toy. She loves this thing.
Santa brought Sophia this cute little pink piano. Funny thing is that Alex and Rachel love it more than Sophia does at this point.
Oh yeah, and all the kids are sick. We even had to bring Sophia to the emergency last night at 1am. But she just has a really bad cold and cough.:(
Sophia getting a ride from Papa. Alex and Rachel LOVE getting shoulder rides. They are getting too big and their legs dangle far too down and they are super heavy. Sophia on the other hand is just beginning to get the hang of it.
See you later guys on the next post!
7 comments:
All cute pictures which I love so much.
I want whole family picturs,as one by 8x10.
I love you all.
Grandfa
Probably your best post ever Audrey. Great photos of Christmas morning, although I would have loved to see what Mama looked like first thing in the morning - as tired as Papa? The girls looked like they had a blast! And very nice gift from Rachel to Alex! Alex looks very pretty in her headband.
Awake at 6:15? Slackers....I was always up at 5am. I better have a chat with those sleepy heads.
And the photo of the poo is priceless. You should enter it in the National Geographic nature photo contest.
Cute! Nice update! Love seeing the pictures of Christmas! Love the one of all 4 girls at A&S's!
I love all the pictures too! Every single one made me smile. I love that the girls got their nails done. I love that there was Reindeer poo...who noticed it first? I love all the girls together. I love the hairband and the side swept bangs. So fun. Wish we were all together.
I loved the "poor outnumbered papa" part. lol!! yikes, imagine when they're 3 teenager girls...
Looks like you guys had a fun time! what is with everyone getting sick this year?! ah well, didn't diminish the good family time. Your little ladies are just lovely!
Have a happy wonderful and healthy New Year!
Hey Audrey, well the freebie pic at Dix30 would have been great if it had any lighting. lol. The one at the mall was 6 bucks and looks better. Plus the photographer took like 4 shots of Santa & Keira. Guess he printed the best one.
15$ for Santa pics?! That's highway robbery!
btw, Keira doesn't cry because she's either too excited or too confused. lol.
Happy New year!!!
All the best,
Alex, Rachel and Sophy,
Audrey and James
Grandfa
Post a Comment