Sunday, December 07, 2008

Is it Sunday night ALREADY & yes, we now have KIMCHI!


This post doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Sophia started eating solids for a few weeks now but I thought if I didn't post any pictures at all, my parents would be disappointed.  But yes, Sophia has started to eat 'food'!  Yeah!  Nothing too fancy and mostly just rice cereal.

This weekend has FLOWN by.  I just can't believe it.  2 kids birthday parties and 1 early Christmas dinner with close friends and some awesome shopping (70 to 80 % OFF!) thrown in and all of a sudden it's Sunday night.  We really have not been home all weekend long except for quick meals here and there.  So when we got home tonight, the disaster/messy house was waiting for us.  Ughhh!  But the good news is that we have lots of Korean food (including the biggest jar of Kimchi!) stocked in our fridge and freezer!  We shopped at the Oriental food store which is about an hour from where we live and we don't go there very often so when we do, we stock up.  This makes Papa super duper happy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimchi!!!
oh,ya,
everyday you gave good news.
even old picture is meaning ful.
I miss sophia so much.
have a wonderful holiday season.

I miss hudson too. he is so gute.
He start to talk.
last nite susan,s 3 monki was here.
fun, fun.
I need Sophya picture.

have a nice weekend all.
Grandfa

Joyce said...

Love her pink and brown polka dot sleeper! So sweet.

70-80% off??? That's crazy!

Unknown said...

you know, sophia's got more hair here than keira did at age 2. lol!!! looks like she's enjoying the white goo.

Is there a koreatown there? my hubby is not a fan of korean food tho he really tried hard for me. : ( but he loves thai and chinese so...it's close, no?

mmm, kimchi...

Susan said...

Spunky looks fantastic!! I can't believe I haven't held her or taken in all that baby smell...
If we want Korean, I just call Mom (actually, Christian just asks her)

Joyce said...

Koreatown?!? Chantal that is the funniest question ever...when Audrey says "small town"...she's not exaggerating. There isn't even a Chinatown, let alone a Koreatown.

Anonymous said...

Audrey!
I got just what I wanted.
Picture framr..
What I want is 3 monkies which was taken by nov.21(img.1365 jpg) .
I think 5x7 is enogh.
Thank you. I like very much.

Grandfa

Anonymous said...

sorry, Audrey.
my pic,prame is out ot order.
If still you have bill then send it to me.
only one day it is broken.
call me.

Grandfa

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
Its about time to change the screen.
Have a nice and busiday.

Grandfa

Anonymous said...

Audrey!
Mom fixed photo albm.
now it is work.
she found 'on and off' button.
sorry, to make trouble.
I am happy now.
Thank you.

Grandfa

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, James!!!

have a happy,happy day,

Dec 13 2008

David and Angellna