Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello! Message from Sophia

Hello Everyone!  I'm feeling much better today (just don't look too closely 
around my crusty nose).

These are my older, cooler sisters!  I just love them so much!  They are reading a new book they got for Christmas.  I want to just follow them around all day.  If only I could crawl....then I can follow them everywhere.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Sophia looks soooooo sooooo kissable. She is so cute and happy.

I wonder if her older, cooler sisters will LET Sophia follow them around. Remember how they totally didn't want Hudson to take a bath with them?!?

Shannon said...

Sophia is so big! Look at her sitting up all by herself! She looks super happy. Good job Mama!

Anonymous said...

So cute child.
I love them so much.

Happy,happy babies...

Take care and I miss them so much.

Happy new Year,
God always be with you.

Grandfa with love

Kaili said...

Glad you are feeling better sweet Sophia! We miss you guys! We need to do a dinner/family movie date!

Sonia said...

What a sweetheart!! Sophia looks adorable!

I can't believe the girls are fitting so well into their tops. Ava is still swimming in hers!

Hurry up and come out east. We want to meet the newest little princess.

Unknown said...

It looks like Sophia is belting out a show tune in the 1st pic! lol. And I love love love the twins reading together, they look so close. Love it.

Happy New Year everyone..