
I love my 2 neighbors. They are all 'family' people. One neighbor has 2 young kids (1 who goes to the same school as the girls) and the other neighbor has 4 kids! and whose oldest daughter looks after the girls from time to time. AND they both brought over Christmas treats tonight! Rum balls (my favorite!) and cookies (yeah!). I can't stop eating the rum balls. Somebody stop me!
5 comments:
It looks really yammi.
Take care...
How's Sohpya doing.
I miss them so much.
now I fix Sopia picture as my computer's front screen. so cupe.
it seems like 'don't turm off computer, please.
I love you all.
Grandfa.
yummy and so thoughtful.
so far ALL of my Christmas baking has been eaten by me and Rob (and Hudson). Maybe next time I should bring some to our neighbours too.
Can we come over? lol!! Lucky! We barely know our neighbors... : (
Yum!
Rum balls are your favorite? I never knew.
Yum, pass a rum ball over here. :o)
Lucky!! You have some nice neighbors!
Post a Comment